This is an original rug by Colorado which is Naturally coloured and made of 50% Jute 20% Wool 30% Cotton. The vibrant colours and smooth texture of this rug makes it a very popular choice among consumers. This rug has a flat pile height. It can be used in both home and office settings. Add an exotic feel to your home with this distinctive rug from India. The luxurious yet soft fibre pile is perfect for creating a relaxing atmosphere to unwind in at the end of the day.
2. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust and stains. Most vacuum cleaners have an inbuilt setting of low airflow to clean rugs to prevent excessive fibres being sucked in - pay attention to use only those settings.
3. Turn the rug and carpet upside down to clean both the sides with a vacuum cleaner thoroughly.
4. Clean the floor's edges covering with vacuum cleaners, as these are the areas where dust settles in most frequently.
5. Remove spill immediately. Blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
6. Expose the carpet to the sun for sometime if it gets wet.
7. Occasionally turn the carpet and shake it gently to remove the dust.
8. If your rug is placed in areas like doorways or galleries with high footfalls, you should dust them once or twice a week.
9. Take the rugs and carpets out once or twice every fortnight and shake them off rigorously to remove the accumulated dust.