Introducing a traditional Indian hand made rug in Natural colours that exudes luxury and sophistication. Punja Durry is a flat pile jute rug with a 100% Natural jute yarn composition. Carefully crafted by artisan weavers who have mastered their craft over generations, it is unparalleled in terms of quality and authenticity. This stunning piece will add instant character to any room and is ideal for traditional settings such as living rooms, dining rooms or foyers.
2. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust and stains. Most vacuum cleaners have an inbuilt setting of low airflow to clean rugs to prevent excessive fibres being sucked in - pay attention to use only those settings.
3. Turn the rug and carpet upside down to clean both the sides with a vacuum cleaner thoroughly.
4. Clean the floor's edges covering with vacuum cleaners, as these are the areas where dust settles in most frequently.
5. Remove spill immediately. Blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
6. Expose the carpet to the sun for sometime if it gets wet.
7. Occasionally turn the carpet and shake it gently to remove the dust.
8. If your rug is placed in areas like doorways or galleries with high footfalls, you should dust them once or twice a week.
9. Take the rugs and carpets out once or twice every fortnight and shake them off rigorously to remove the accumulated dust.