Hang it anywhere with ease, the Dalton Rug was made to fit your space perfectly and highlight the beauty of the room you are in. The design of Kelders utilizes the clean lines and sophisticated color palette that makes it timeless and effortless. Each piece is made to last, and provides some great texture. This high-quality rug has a unique style that blends traditional aesthetics with modern technology in ways that give it a layer of class and elegance without being overstated and pretentious.
2. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust and stains. Most vacuum cleaners have an inbuilt setting of low airflow to clean rugs to prevent excessive fibres being sucked in - pay attention to use only those settings.
3. Turn the rug and carpet upside down to clean both the sides with a vacuum cleaner thoroughly.
4. Clean the floor's edges covering with vacuum cleaners, as these are the areas where dust settles in most frequently.
5. Remove spill immediately. Blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
6. Expose the carpet to the sun for sometime if it gets wet.
7. Occasionally turn the carpet and shake it gently to remove the dust.
8. If your rug is placed in areas like doorways or galleries with high footfalls, you should dust them once or twice a week.
9. Take the rugs and carpets out once or twice every fortnight and shake them off rigorously to remove the accumulated dust.