An exquisite creation from our master craftsmen, the Sakhalin comes with a unique array of timeless designs to create the perfect blend and balance of beauty and character. With the soft wool yarns and cotton jute pile, this rug is sure to amplify the décor of any space for years to come. This beautiful rug's colours harmonize with a range of interior styles, whether traditional or contemporary. Featuring a soft, flat pile and an incredibly soft hand feel, Altai is sure to be enjoyed in your home for years to come.
2. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust and stains. Most vacuum cleaners have an inbuilt setting of low airflow to clean rugs to prevent excessive fibres being sucked in - pay attention to use only those settings.
3. Turn the rug and carpet upside down to clean both the sides with a vacuum cleaner thoroughly.
4. Clean the floor's edges covering with vacuum cleaners, as these are the areas where dust settles in most frequently.
5. Remove spill immediately. Blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
6. Expose the carpet to the sun for sometime if it gets wet.
7. Occasionally turn the carpet and shake it gently to remove the dust.
8. If your rug is placed in areas like doorways or galleries with high footfalls, you should dust them once or twice a week.
9. Take the rugs and carpets out once or twice every fortnight and shake them off rigorously to remove the accumulated dust.