The Persian designers work with traditional craftsmanship, while they designed some new patterns. Jute rugs from Uaboe collection are ideal for living room and bedroom decoration. Jute fibres are long and soft which give this rug softness, comfort and resistance to wearing. The technique Sumak has been used in making this rug. This technique makes items durable and resistant to dust and dirt. You should take care of your rug like any other textile item; vacuum it regularly and remove dry soil by shaking it or brushing it with a special brush.
2. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust and stains. Most vacuum cleaners have an inbuilt setting of low airflow to clean rugs to prevent excessive fibres being sucked in - pay attention to use only those settings.
3. Turn the rug and carpet upside down to clean both the sides with a vacuum cleaner thoroughly.
4. Clean the floor's edges covering with vacuum cleaners, as these are the areas where dust settles in most frequently.
5. Remove spill immediately. Blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
6. Expose the carpet to the sun for sometime if it gets wet.
7. Occasionally turn the carpet and shake it gently to remove the dust.
8. If your rug is placed in areas like doorways or galleries with high footfalls, you should dust them once or twice a week.
9. Take the rugs and carpets out once or twice every fortnight and shake them off rigorously to remove the accumulated dust.